We are 12 neighborhoods strong — with over 29,000 residents and more than 100 business owners. Now more than ever, we stand together. As things evolve in this uncertain and challenging time, we are committed to doing what we can to lift each other up, and truly embody what it means to be a good neighbor. One of the ways to help others is to continue to support the restaurants in the community.
Here is a list of Restaurants that are currently offering take-out and/or delivery, some have recently re-opened for limited dine-in capacity. Please call or visit their websites before visiting:
- EastBridge Town Center
- E 29th Ave Town Center
- Shops at Northfield – please visit their directory for up to date information on what restaurants are open.
- Shops at Conservatory Green
- Stanley Market Place –offering curbside pick-up from select Stanley businesses via their new Stanley To Go program. If you come by to pick up food, please do so quickly and with limited contact with others. Visit their Facebook Page for details.
- Quebec Square – click here for all the restaurants
- Other areas in the community: