The Central Park community is among Denver’s most dynamic and vibrant—filled with passionate people who believe in strong community involvement and improving the world around them. It is home to an eclectic mix of growing families, young professionals, empty nesters and numerous stand-out community leaders who are making positive change throughout Denver, the region and the world. 

20161118 strada stpn 0035FA sm

Love Thy Neighbor – Lori Pace

The process of building a great community goes far beyond just building homes, schools and streets. It requires the collective efforts of residents coming together in the pursuit of common

Read More »
Mark Faces of Stapleton

Love Thy Neighbor – Mark Shaker

Many know Central Park resident Mark Shaker as the man behind Stanley Marketplace, the highly anticipated renovation of an abandoned manufacturing plant into an urban marketplace in Northwest Aurora.  But

Read More »
Chris Englert Faces of Stapleton

Love Thy Neighbor – Chris Englert

Two of the founding principles of the Green Book are connectivity and walkability—and the community is designed to enable both—whether it be connecting to downtown, the airport or with neighbors.

Read More »
Andres Chaparro Final

Love Thy Neighbor – Andres Chaparro

Andrés Chaparro is the General Manager of Telemundo 25 Denver / KDEN, the NBC Universal-owned television station that serves Spanish-language viewers in the Denver market. He has been with Telemundo

Read More »
Wills and Wellness Kim Ruddell

Wills & Wellness

By: Gin Butler; Visitor Center Ambassador I admit that there are times when my body is present, but my brain takes a nap. That was exactly what was going on

Read More »
Angie Rivera Malpiede 0

Meet Angie Rivera-Malpiede

Going Places Angie Rivera-Malpiede, RTD Board of Directors Interview by: Gin Butler, Visitor Center Ambassador There are so many things we in Central Park take for granted. For instance, buses

Read More »
The Kims and Gin

Ambassador Adventures

By: Gin Butler, Visitor Center Ambassador As a Visitor Center Ambassador, I meet so many individuals interested in the community’s growth and the vast array of neighborhood options. Now, as

Read More »
Tam and Souda Perez Buyer Story resized

The Central Park Millennial Buyer

By Monica Perez, Your Castle Real Estate Among the many generations of buyers searching for convenient, classy, eco-friendly living, millennials are finding their perfect fit in Denver’s Central Park community. Those

Read More »
Gin Ambassador Adventures

Ambassador Adventures

By Virginia “Gin” Butler, Visitor Center Ambassador When I first started as an ambassador at the Visitor Center, I felt like I was working on the new frontier. Last year

Read More »
The Leutholds 0

All in the Family

(Left to right) Rick Leuthold, Cindy Leuthold, Katie Rustici holding Ella Rustici, Logan Rustici, Lindsay Leuthold The Leutholds found something special in Central Park. It’s not the amenities. Not the

Read More »

Full Circle

Introducing the next article in a series of stories about the evolution of Central Park – from how we got here to what’s next. Enjoy this compilation of articles from

Read More »
Fisrt Impressions Evolution of a Neighborhood

First Impressions

(Above Photo: Dennis and a family friend in The Green) Introducing the next article in a series of stories about the evolution of Central Park – from how we

Read More »
Watkins David Weekley 0

Meet the Neighbors!

When Ramsey Watkins drove through the community, he knew this was the neighborhood. “I called my wife, Sabrina, and told her ‘I think we found it,’” Ramsey said. “It just

Read More »
DSC 1967 0

Meet the Neighbors!

Patrick and Kristen Golden needed a larger house. “We wanted this house,” Kristen said about the couple’s new home by Infinity Home Collection. The home is part of the builder’s

Read More »
buyers 0

Meet the Neighbors!

The Albietz Family Joe and Jen Albietz had watched Central Park grow. “We decided one day to come over and look at the models,” Jen said, adding that the couple

Read More »
DSC 1313 0

Meet the Neighbors!

Brett Warner and Wes Petterson call themselves “Parkwood stalkers.” “Every couple of months, we would pop in and walk around the models,” Wes said. The couple moved to Central Park

Read More »
IMG 0006 0

Meet the Neighbors!

Dan and Linda Gordon are a long way from their life in Washington D.C. “We knew we weren’t going to retire out there,” Dan said. So in September, Linda flew

Read More »
DSC 0022 0

Meet the Neighbors!

John Keene knows all about energy-efficient homes. He has been a certified EcoBroker since 2006, giving him the expertise to educate his clients about their homes and spot the sustainable

Read More »
KB Home 0

Meet the Martines!

The Denver couple just moved into KB Home’s Villa Collection at Central Park and were featured in a recent issue of The Denver Post. See the article.

Read More »
DSC 0026 0

Meet the Neighbors!

Michelle and Ron Linton have moved multiple times during their married life. “This is it,” Michelle said while sitting in her new Central Park home. The couple bought a house in

Read More »
Edge 2 0

Meet The Neighbors!

For Mike Lesisko, the decision to live in Central Park came down to convenience. “I work really close by and I also need to be downtown a lot,” he said.

Read More »